Indulgent Easy Ice Cream
This is a belated publication of a recipe that I made on Mother’s Day. An incredibly rich and delicious ice-cream that is a doddle to make. No messing on with an ice-cream maker, no repeated stirring in the freezer, just combine 3 ingredients and freeze. After all I wanted to relax a little on Mother’s Day and enjoy my family time.
Now I’m not even going to pretend this recipe has a healthy twist, it does contain a little fruit but is a delicious, decadent treat. I think we all need an indulgence occasionally.
- 1 pint double cream
- 400g tin Condensed milk
- 400g mixed berries (can use fresh or frozen)
I used a bag of frozen fruit but this would be a great summer recipe with fresh fruit.
- Whip double cream to a mousse like consistency
- Combine cream and condensed milk.
- Stir through fruit to create pretty ripples
- Freeze until firm and enjoy!
So there you have it… I did say it was easy and trust me it is really delicious!